Curious to know more? We have the answers...
Checking in and out of the Townhouse?
We'll have everything ready to welcome you at our check-in time of 3pm and we will bid you farewell (for the time being!) at our checkout time of 12pm noon. Should you be arriving or departing later than these timeframes, just speak to a member of the Townhouse Team so we can do our best to accommodate you.
Need us to store your luggage?
We have you covered. Our Concierge Team will happily do this, with storage accessible 24hrs a day.
Getting to and from The Mayfair Townhouse? Here's how far we are by plane, train and bus:
- Flying into London? We are just 1hr by train or car from Heathrow; 1 hour by train or 1 hour 30mins by car from Gatwick; 1 hour via train or 1 hour 15 minutes by car from London City.
- Taking the train? The nearest train stations are Green Park for London Underground and Victoria for National Rail.
- Taking the bus? You'll find us on multiple bus routes but Green Park is the nearest stop.
- Need a car? Just let our Concierge team know and we will happily organize a chauffeur service to collect you and take you where you need to be.
Looking for the best shopping in town?
You're in luck, we're in the heart of London's best shopping district. The Townhouse is surrounded by many boutiques and celebrated stores. Don't miss the most famous New Bond Street, only a 10-minute walk from the hotel or a 5-minute drive.
Need to charge your phone?
We have you covered. All our accommodations are equipped with USB charging, so you'll never be without charge. Though, we don't have power adapters, so don't forget to bring your own.
What amenities should I expect in my room?
Our accommodation at the Townhouse come with a mini-bar, a safe to store precious items, hairdryers (no straighteners), a lush bathrobe and slippers. Our rooms do not come with a fridge.
Is the Townhouse pet-friendly?
All furry friends are welcome at The Mayfair Townhouse. Before you arrive, just make sure to let our team know who is coming with you. *additional charges apply
Looking to stay active while visiting the Townhouse?
All overnight guests have access to our state-of-the-art gym and we are a quick walk to the surrounding parks - Green Park (1min) and Hyde Park (10 minutes). Just ask our Concierge team for local walking and jogging routes, and local maps of the area. We do not offer personal training in-house but can recommend local fitness classes to take while you are visiting.
Hungry from your Townhouse room?
We have you covered, 24hrs a day. All guests are welcome to order from our room service menu at any hour of the day. Kick-start your day with our bountiful breakfast every day of the week, from 7am through 10:30am Mon-Sat and until 11am on Sundays. Breakfast can be delivered to your room as easily as 7am.
Are you traveling internationally?
For those looking to exchange foreign currencies, we do not offer foreign exchange services on-site but our Concierge team will happily recommend the closest locations for this, just ask!
Need something to eat and drink?
Our aptly named Dandy Bar is the place to be. Here you will find all-day dining (the best of British and European cuisine) and drinks through until 11pm. No dress code needed, just be your dandy self!
What COVID-19 cleaning measures are in place?
It is important to us that everyone visiting The Mayfair Townhouse feels comfortable and we are going above and beyond to adhere to all protocols and standards to provide a safe environment for all. Face coverings will be worn at all times by our Townhouse team and employees and will be available for guests should they need. Sanitiser is available in all public areas, so you can easily utilise this whenever you need. Full details can be found here >>
Are you in the congestion zone and what is the charge yes?
All our rooms are not smoke-friendly, so please make sure to smoke outside the property.
What are the closest theatres?
Enjoy the nearby Her Majesty’s theatre, Harold Pinter theatre and Theatre Royal Haymarket just a short drive from the hotel.
Looking to dine around Mayfair?
You've come to the heart of London's best dining scene with something for every palete. There's so many fantastic places within a 10 minute walk from the Townhouse, but here's a few of our top picks. Oh and if you need a reservation, just ask our Concierge team to assist...
- Amazonico: this new London eatery is the place to be right now, serving delicious Nikkei, Peruvian and South American food with cocktails to die for. https://amazonicorestaurant.com/london/
- Novikov: the choice between Italian or Asian? Or head to their lounge for a selection of both. https://novikovrestaurants.co.uk
- Sexy Fish: “A new vision in dining: Asian-inspired cuisine, cutting-edge décor and a glamorous destination bar” – be sure to spot the original Damien Hirst pieces of artwork. https://sexyfish.com
- Le Boudin Blanc: quintessential Paris comes to the streets of Mayfair, as they say, oui oui! https://www.boudinblanc.co.uk
- Le Comptoir de Joel Robuchon: named after the iconic chef, expect a mix between East and West cuisines, situated in a stunning marble restaurant. https://www.robuchonlondon.co.uk
- C London: laid back, cosy dining room serving traditional Italian cuisine, great celeb' watching spot! https://www.crestaurant.co.uk/
- Bocconcino: beautiful décor, be sure to try their everchanging dishes of the week, and don't miss the truffle pizza, it's a standout. https://www.bocconcinorestaurant.co.uk/
- Murano: Michelin starred Italian brought to you by Angela Hartnett whose passion for food was instilled in her from a young age by her mother and Italian grandmother. https://www.muranolondon.com/
- Kai Mayfair: consistently rated as the best Chinese food in London, stunning and simple décor with impeccable service - you must try the Jumbo prawns. https://www.kaimayfair.co.uk
- Hakkasan Mayfair: known worldwide and never disappoints, try the duck with caviar for a truly decadent experience. www.hakkasan.com
- Park Chinois: A fan favourite of our Concierge Team! Good food, good music and best of all great cocktails, the lobster noodles are a must. www.parkchinois.com
- Umu: Michelin Japanese dining in a quaint space off the beaten track. www.umurestaurant.com
- Nobu: world-renowned restaurant and hotels, they never fail to disappoint. https://www.noburestaurants.com/london-old-park-lane/home/
- Kiku: the oldest family-run Japanese restaurant in London which still goes strong. https://www.kikurestaurant.co.uk
- Noura: shisha’s, belly dancing and flavoursome food – what more can you want? https://www.noura.co.uk/mayfair/
- Al Sultan: operating in its 35th year, it serves wonderful Lebanese mezze and grills. www.alsultan.co.uk
- Scotts: simply put, this is one of London’s hottest tables. Come here to sample arguably the best fish and seafood in town, whilst rubbing shoulders with the glitterati. Make sure to book early to avoid any disappointment as tables are hard to come by. https://scotts-restaurant.com/
- Bentleys Oyster Bar and Grill: classic oyster bar which never disappoints if you’re in the mood for honest and quality. Fruits de mer – for something a bit different, head there on a Saturday to enjoy an oyster masterclass (pre-booking necessary). https://www.bentleys.org
- The Mayfair Chippy: anyone say fish and chips? The best “chippy” in the area, one not to be missed. www.mayfairchippy.com
Looking to explore our Mayfair neighbourhood?
London's most vibrant west end has something for everyone. Just a short 10-minute walk from the property, you'll find everything from iconic parks to the best shopping districts in town. Here are a few things not to be missed in the area:
- Audley Square Spy Lampost: The lamp post itself isn't hard to find as No. 2 Audley Square is clearly signposted (the lamp post is numbered as well.) The Embassy of Qatar is next door at No. 1. Audley Square sits at the bottom of South Audley Street, just a short walk from the Townhouse.
- Bond Street: Home to some of the world’s most prestigious retailers. They have a fantastic virtual shopping directory - https://www.bondstreet.co.uk/explore/shopping
Browse to find all of your designer favourites.
- Fortnum and Mason – looking for a gift to take home to friends and family? Look no more than Fortnums. With one of the most beautifully presented shops you will ever see, their vast selection of teas, hampers and treats are out of this world! Even if you don’t strictly need anything, spend a morning walking around its endless rooms and we guarantee you will return to the Townhouse having made a purchase!
- Hyde Park: Covering some 350 acres of central London, not only is Hyde Park a green hideaway, but it’s also a cultural hub. Inside the Serpentine Gallery, you can find world-class art; it’s a magnet for rock stars, as each summer they host concerts with the likes of Paul Simon, Neil Young and Bob Dylan performing; or for something more sedate, take one of the pedal-boats out for a spin on the Serpentine Lake.
- Burlington Arcade: is a covered shopping arcade in London, England, United Kingdom. It is 196 yards long, parallel to and east of Bond Street from Piccadilly through to Burlington Gardens. It is one of the precursors of the mid-19th-century European shopping gallery and the modern shopping mall.
- Royal Academy of Arts: Founded in 1768, it has a unique position as an independent, privately funded institution led by eminent artists and architects. Its purpose is to promote the creation, enjoyment and appreciation of the visual arts.
Need something pressed or laundered while visiting us?
We offer laundry services and dry cleaning services for when you need. Though, we do not have packing or unpacking services.