Curious to know more?
We have the answers...
Travelling to and from The Mayfair Townhouse
We are just 1hr by train or car from Heathrow; 1 hour by train or 1 hour 30 minutes by car from Gatwick; 1 hour via train or 1 hour 15 minutes by car from London City.
The nearest train stations are Green Park for London Underground and Victoria for National Rail.
You'll find us on multiple bus routes but Green Park is the nearest stop.
Need us to arrange transport?
Just let our Concierge Team know and we will happily organise a chauffeur service to collect you and take you where you need to be.
What time is check-in and check-out?
We'll have everything ready to welcome you at our check-in time of 3pm and we will bid you farewell at our check-out time of 12pm. Should you wish to arrive or depart later, just speak to a member of the Townhouse Team and will do our best to accommodate your request.
Is parking available?
There is no parking available at The Townhouse however overnight secure parking is available nearby, just a 10-minute walk away (prices available upon request).
Where can I store my luggage?
We have you covered. Our Concierge Team will happily store your luggage for you, with storage accessible 24 hours a day.
Are you dog-friendly?
VIPs (very important pooches) are more than welcome to accompany their well-behaved humans when staying over at The Mayfair Townhouse, just make sure to let our Reservations Team know they will be joining you.
Psst... dogs stay free at The Townhouse!
Need to charge your phone?
We have you covered. All of our guestrooms are equipped with USB charging, so you'll never be without charge. Don't forget to bring your own power adapter.
What amenities should I expect in my room?
Our guestrooms include complimentary Townhouse refreshments and Dandy Candy, a safe to store precious items, a hairdryer, towels, bathrobes and slippers.
Do you have a gym?
All overnight guests have access to our state-of-the-art fitness suite and we are a quick walk to the surrounding parks - Green Park (1min) and Hyde Park (10 minutes). Just ask our Concierge Team for local walking and jogging routes, and local maps of the area.
Looking for the best shopping in town?
You're in luck, we're in the heart of London's best shopping district. The Townhouse is surrounded by many boutiques and celebrated stores. Don't miss the most famous New Bond Street, only a 10-minute walk from the hotel or a 5-minute drive.
Hungry from your Townhouse room?
We have you covered, 24hrs a day. All guests are welcome to order from our room service menu at any hour of the day. Kick-start your day with our bountiful breakfast every day of the week, from 7.30am through to 10:30am Mon-Sat and until 11am on Sundays. Breakfast can be delivered to your room as easily as 7am.
Are you traveling internationally?
For those looking to exchange foreign currencies, we do not offer foreign exchange services on-site but our Concierge team will happily recommend the closest locations for this, just ask!
Need something to eat and drink?
Our aptly named Dandy Bar is the place to be. Here you will find all-day dining (the best of British and European cuisine) and drinks through until 11pm. No dress code needed, just be your dandy self!
Is there a congestion charge?
All our rooms are not smoke-friendly, so please make sure to smoke outside the property.
What are the closest theatres?
Enjoy the nearby Her Majesty’s theatre, Harold Pinter theatre and Theatre Royal Haymarket just a short drive from the hotel.
Looking to dine around Mayfair?
You've come to the heart of London's best dining scene with something for every palete. There's so many fantastic places within a 10 minute walk from the Townhouse, but here's a few of our top picks. Oh and if you need a reservation, just ask our Concierge team to assist...
- Amazonico: this new London eatery is the place to be right now, serving delicious Nikkei, Peruvian and South American food with cocktails to die for. https://amazonicorestaurant.com/london/
- Novikov: the choice between Italian or Asian? Or head to their lounge for a selection of both. https://novikovrestaurants.co.uk
- Sexy Fish: “A new vision in dining: Asian-inspired cuisine, cutting-edge décor and a glamorous destination bar” – be sure to spot the original Damien Hirst pieces of artwork. https://sexyfish.com
- Le Boudin Blanc: quintessential Paris comes to the streets of Mayfair, as they say, oui oui! https://www.boudinblanc.co.uk
- Le Comptoir de Joel Robuchon: named after the iconic chef, expect a mix between East and West cuisines, situated in a stunning marble restaurant. https://www.robuchonlondon.co.uk
- C London: laid back, cosy dining room serving traditional Italian cuisine, great celeb' watching spot! https://www.crestaurant.co.uk/
- Bocconcino: beautiful décor, be sure to try their everchanging dishes of the week, and don't miss the truffle pizza, it's a standout. https://www.bocconcinorestaurant.co.uk/
- Murano: Michelin starred Italian brought to you by Angela Hartnett whose passion for food was instilled in her from a young age by her mother and Italian grandmother. https://www.muranolondon.com/
- Kai Mayfair: consistently rated as the best Chinese food in London, stunning and simple décor with impeccable service - you must try the Jumbo prawns. https://www.kaimayfair.co.uk
- Hakkasan Mayfair: known worldwide and never disappoints, try the duck with caviar for a truly decadent experience. www.hakkasan.com
- Park Chinois: A fan favourite of our Concierge Team! Good food, good music and best of all great cocktails, the lobster noodles are a must. www.parkchinois.com
- Umu: Michelin Japanese dining in a quaint space off the beaten track. www.umurestaurant.com
- Nobu: world-renowned restaurant and hotels, they never fail to disappoint. https://www.noburestaurants.com/london-old-park-lane/home/
- Kiku: the oldest family-run Japanese restaurant in London which still goes strong. https://www.kikurestaurant.co.uk
- Noura: shisha’s, belly dancing and flavoursome food – what more can you want? https://www.noura.co.uk/mayfair/
- Al Sultan: operating in its 35th year, it serves wonderful Lebanese mezze and grills. www.alsultan.co.uk
- Scotts: simply put, this is one of London’s hottest tables. Come here to sample arguably the best fish and seafood in town, whilst rubbing shoulders with the glitterati. Make sure to book early to avoid any disappointment as tables are hard to come by. https://scotts-restaurant.com/
- Bentleys Oyster Bar and Grill: classic oyster bar which never disappoints if you’re in the mood for honest and quality. Fruits de mer – for something a bit different, head there on a Saturday to enjoy an oyster masterclass (pre-booking necessary). https://www.bentleys.org
- The Mayfair Chippy: anyone say fish and chips? The best “chippy” in the area, one not to be missed. www.mayfairchippy.com
Looking to explore our Mayfair neighbourhood?
London's most vibrant west end has something for everyone. Just a short 10-minute walk from the property, you'll find everything from iconic parks to the best shopping districts in town. Here are a few things not to be missed in the area:
- Audley Square Spy Lampost: The lamp post itself isn't hard to find as No. 2 Audley Square is clearly signposted (the lamp post is numbered as well.) The Embassy of Qatar is next door at No. 1. Audley Square sits at the bottom of South Audley Street, just a short walk from the Townhouse.
- Bond Street: Home to some of the world’s most prestigious retailers. They have a fantastic virtual shopping directory - https://www.bondstreet.co.uk/explore/shopping
Browse to find all of your designer favourites.
- Fortnum and Mason – looking for a gift to take home to friends and family? Look no more than Fortnums. With one of the most beautifully presented shops you will ever see, their vast selection of teas, hampers and treats are out of this world! Even if you don’t strictly need anything, spend a morning walking around its endless rooms and we guarantee you will return to the Townhouse having made a purchase!
- Hyde Park: Covering some 350 acres of central London, not only is Hyde Park a green hideaway, but it’s also a cultural hub. Inside the Serpentine Gallery, you can find world-class art; it’s a magnet for rock stars, as each summer they host concerts with the likes of Paul Simon, Neil Young and Bob Dylan performing; or for something more sedate, take one of the pedal-boats out for a spin on the Serpentine Lake.
- Burlington Arcade: is a covered shopping arcade in London, England, United Kingdom. It is 196 yards long, parallel to and east of Bond Street from Piccadilly through to Burlington Gardens. It is one of the precursors of the mid-19th-century European shopping gallery and the modern shopping mall.
- Royal Academy of Arts: Founded in 1768, it has a unique position as an independent, privately funded institution led by eminent artists and architects. Its purpose is to promote the creation, enjoyment and appreciation of the visual arts.
Need something pressed or laundered while visiting us?
We offer laundry services and dry cleaning services for when you need. Though, we do not have packing or unpacking services.